Here's a list of changes I've noticed as well as a few things I find much easier to do since losing a little weight.
1. My rings are much looser. I'm now able to wear my promise ring on my right hand and it's actually still loose. I haven't worn it since before I got married 7 years ago.
2. My face actually looks thinner, my chins aren't as large. They're still there but I'm working on it.
3. I can move around much quicker when I'm trying to cook or do other projects.
4. I don't get out of breath as quickly.
5. I can touch my toes.
6. I can balance on my previously broken ankle.
7. I can hold difficult yoga poses such as the palm tree and chair.
8. I can do step aerobics (step up step down) for 20 minutes.
9. I can jog for short periods of time.
10. I have more energy in general.
My 2016 advice to you
1 year ago